Billy Slater’s incredible career with the Melbourne Storm began in 2003. This was also the year that master coach Craig Bellamy took the reins at the Storm. It was to be the start of a phenomenal partnership between coach and the number one.
This highly limited edition Billy Slater memorabilia piece is limited to just 100 individually numbered jerseys in total, each personally autographed by Billy.
This is the #100 in the series, hence, #100/100.
- Commemorative Billy Slater career jersey : 2003 - 2018
- 1 unit only – #100/100 - LIMITED EDITION
- Personally selected images from Billy Slater’s career
- Personally signed by Billy Slater
- Record of key record breaking career statistics
- Presented in a deluxe frame
- Officially licensed by the NRL
- Hologram sticker of authenticity
- Delivery cost $75
- Image is artist's impression/concept only
- Dimensions – approx. w900mm x h1100mm (TBC)
Billy Slater-Melbourne Storm-signed, numbered & framed jersey-#100/100
Shipment of orders will take approximately 3 weeks from date of order.
Orders will be sent to Australian addresses ONLY.
Physical address ONLY. No PO boxes.
Orders will be sent via a courier service.
No orders will be available for collection from SFX offices.